Greek Chicken Kabobs
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup Milanese Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Neapolitan Herb Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 3-4 stalks of green onion, diced thin
- Urban Accents Athenian Herb Dryglaze
- Kabob skewers (if using wooden, be sure to soak for a few hours prior)
Place chicken chunks, Milanese Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Athenian Herb Dryglaze packet in a Ziplock plastic bag. Shake gently so that chicken is evenly coated. Seal bag and lay flat in refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the glaze to form.
While chicken is marinating, begin preheating the grill to medium-high heat. Once chicken is ready, begin to prepare skewers. Alternate chicken, zucchini, red onion, bell pepper and cherry tomatoes.
Place skewers on the grill and cook to desired doneness (chicken should be cooked to 170 degrees). Once cooked, remove skewers from the grill and drizzle with Neapolitan Herb Dark Balsamic Vinegar and diced green onion.