Crusty Herb Potato Wedges
This weeks recipe comes from one of our favorite customers! I made them last night and what an EASY and DELICIOUS side to our chicken sandwiches! Thanks for the YUMMY recipe Anne!
- 2 Russet potato wedges, each cut into 6 equal wedges
- Herbes de Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Urban Accents Herbes de Provence spice blend
- 1 pinch paprika, or to taste
- Himalayan Sea Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 425˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Toss potato wedges, Herbes de Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Urban Accents Herbes de Provence spice blend, paprika, Himalayan Sea Salt, and freshly ground Black Pepper together in a bowl until potatoes are evenly coated. Place wedges on their sides onto the prepared baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Flip potatoes onto their other sides; return to oven and cook until crusty and golden brown, about 20 minutes more.
*Makes 2 servings