Bourbon Bacon Flatbread
Here is a SUPER EASY and DELICIOUS crowd-pleasing appetizer for your next party! Or even tonights QUICK, FANCY dinner! Seriously, this flatbread is SO GOOD – it will become a NEW FAVORITE! 🥃🥓
- Naan Flatbread (I buy mine at Aldi)
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Bourbon Bacon Jam
- 2 tablespoons Chiquitita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 thinly sliced pieces of prosciutto
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 tablespoons Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place the flatbread on a baking sheet. Spread the Stonewall Kitchen Bourbon Bacon Jam on top of the flatbread. Drizzle the Chiquitita Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the jam. Place the prosciutto slices across the top. Sprinkle with feta. Toast in the oven for about 5 minutes.
Remove from oven, top with arugula and drizzle with Traditional Balsamic Vinegar.