Autumn Harvest Salad
Here it is! The DELICIOUS salad I made for the Leadership Shawano County’s Brews&Bites event last Friday night! A FESTIVE, BEAUTIFUL salad that is quite the CROWD PLEASER! A PERFECT “dish to pass” at your family holiday parties! The fresh apples and dried cranberries really highlight our Dark Maple Balsamic! So YUMMY you won’t believe it’s a salad! 😉
- 2 cups of kale, ribs removed, chopped
- 2 cups mixed greens
- ½ cup chopped apples
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Chiquitita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Maple Candied Pecans
- 1 cup pecans, whole
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Urban Accents Vermont Grill Dryglaze
Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread pecans on top.
In a small bowl, mix butter and dryglaze. Pour over pecans and toss to coat well. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway. Set aside to cool.
Toss kale and greens in a large serving bowl. Top with candied pecans, goat cheese, apples and dried cranberries. Drizzle with the Maple Dark Balsamic and Chiquitita EVOO.